Warranty & Refund
We regard product quality as important as our lives. Each of our models undergoes rigorous life testing before mass production, and each product undergoes strict quality testing before it goes on the market.
As a smartwatch is an integrated electronic product consisting of thousands of components, each core component needs to be driven by different software, so some hardware or software problems may inevitably occur.
We are very concerned about each user's experience of using KOSPET products, and we promise to provide KOSPET users with a one-year quality warranty service from the date of delivery. For other warranty rules, please refer to the terms below.
7 Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact our Service Center for RMA authorization within 7 days of the order being received. After returning the product to the address provided by our support team, we can send you a new item free of charge (we will reimburse you the return shipping cost), or you can choose to receive a full refund. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at KOSPET's official mall...
- Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA authorization. Please use good lighting, and a close to medium distance, so we can identify and verify the issue(s). Please send larger attachments to:email@example.com.
- 2. After KOSPET has received the returned product and confirmed the product is faulty, the return shipping cost will be refunded based on a valid return receipt. For example, if the return shipping fee is 30 USD, KOSPET will refund the same amount of 30 USD to the customer. If our technical team determines the item is not DOA, KOSPET will not compensate the return shipping fee. Refund requests for a return shipping fee without a valid RMA return receipt slip will not be accepted.
7 Day Unconditional Refund Guarantee for Unopened & Unused Items
If for whatever reason you do not want your item within 7 days of receiving it, you may also contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases the return shipping fee is the customer's responsibility and is non-refundable. Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened to qualify for a product refund.
Note that the returns shipping fee is non-refundable and products must be returned unopened and unused for a refund
If you need to return the goods, you can open the return center to apply for return: https://kospetofficial.returnscenter.com/
One Year Repair Warranty
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, the default product warranty period is one year starting from the date you receive the goods, during which you are eligible for free repair. Any free repair needs to be confirmed with the manufacturer via Customer Service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item accordingly, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. If the buyer has damaged/misused the item(s), it will not be eligible for free repair, however, customers can return it at their own cost and pay a fee for the repair. Return shipping fees will be the customer's responsibility in such cases.
How to Request Warranty (Return, Repair, and Refund)
- Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
- 2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
- bumped by user / fall in water by user / disassemble by user / other man-made damage
- All returns must first be authorized by KOSPET's Support Team before return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in " How to a request warranty" below. For incomplete warranty requests, KOSPET reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA form), sends it to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again KOSPET reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
- All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, KOSPET will offer an alternative solution.
1. The shipping fee for returning the product will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable except for in 7 days DOA situations.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for all customs charges, duties, or tariffs during the items return to our warehouse. In these cases, we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. KOSPET will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
4. In case of any misuse, repairs, accessories, and shipping fees, both ways, are fully the customer’s responsibility and are at their own expense.
How to Request Warranty (Return, Repair, and Refund)
If your item has an issue, please first submit a ticket to our service center or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays: 1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.