KOSPET OPTIMUS 2 Smartwatch Manual

•  

KOSPET Optimus 2 Smartwatch Manual - English :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/185N5XNpIt4MDACr9HFsOe4wnN7dbyLea/view?usp=sharing

• My 4 year old added a pattern to my Optimus 2 and I can't get back into the watch. I see in the user manual says the following to unlock it:

4) Forgot the unlock pattern? The watch cannot be unlocked?
    Visit the KOSPET official forum, download the flash tool and firmware (Re-flash
    Rom), and flash the watch.

Now, I've already downloaded what I need to download but what is the rest of the steps to complete the factory reset for the watch so I can start using it again?

Thanks

Preston

• @Preston Crissey Hi Preston, when you download the relevant tools and ROM, you can refer to our tutorial to upgrade the watch. The restart will solve your forgotten password problem. In order to solve your problem as soon as possible, our after-sales team has contacted you by email to solve your problem. Please do not worry : )

• @KOSPET Official I've downloaded the 1.4 version but still have no clue what I'm doing? I was hoping to watch a video or something. It seems to be very complicated. I love the watch but I can't get back into it bc my son added this security pattern on it. Can someone please help? Thanks

• @Preston Crissey Hi Preston, please don't worry, our after-sales technical team has contacted you via email and will solve the problem for you one-on-one. Please pay attention to the email information, we will guide you to solve the problem.

• i cannot Sync my Contacts even after i download the Google sync APP any suggestions 

• @Avi Alali

Hello dear, about the steps to synchronize the address book with the KOSPET OPTIMUS 2 smartwatch:

Please turn on your mobile phone and watch Bluetooth first.

Open the "Contacts" of the watch → click "Add +" → click "Bluetooth import" → scroll down the page, click "next" at the bottom → the watch will show the Bluetooth device selection, please select your phone name, click → select "next" → Click on the watch and phone to agree to pair→then the watch and the phone's address book are automatically synchronized, and you are done!

Please follow our steps above. If you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will assist you to complete it.

• I have kospet optimus 2. I want to turn off the shutter sound when using camera. Everytime i click a picture on camera, it plays a sound, i want to silent that. I have tried to mute all the sounds from settings, but still it doesnt work. How can I do that?

• @SHREYAS GANDHI 

Hello dear, about KOSPET OPTIMUS 2 Smartwatch turning off the sound of the camera shutter, don't need to mute all the sounds of the watch, just turn off the media sound.

KOSPET OPTIMUS 2 Smartwatch turns off the sound of the camera shutter, steps: "Settings" → "Sounds" → "Media Sounds" → Swipe to the left to mute, complete.

Please follow our steps above. If you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will assist you to complete it.

• good morning everyone, how can I activate the continuous monitoring of beats and oxygenation?

• @Massimo Guida 

Hello dear, KOSPET OPTIMUS 2 supports automatic detection of heart rate and blood oxygen, and the detection time can be selected.

How to turn on continuous monitoring steps:

By connecting the APP Gao FIt, connect the mobile phone and the watch, open the APP, and choose to enable the automatic heart rate/blood oxygen monitoring function. It will provide a detection time for you to choose, please select the time: 1-3 hours for the lowest blood oxygen time period; 5-60 minutes for heart rate

• @KOSPET Official Sir I have done these steps but I can't done it silent.

• @Rahul Gulia Hello Rahul Gulia, here is the user manual.
    What is the specific problem of your watch, please tell us, we will help you solve it.

• If you're looking for a way to immortalize your loved ones' special memories, look no further than Eportray.com. Our personalized portraits are the perfect way to capture your loved ones in all their glory. Check custom family portrait illustration. We offer a wide range of high-quality frames and sizes to suit any need and budget.

• Hello, is it possible to receive and respond to messages coming to the phone on this watch, like on many ordinary sports watches? how to enable always on mode?

• Hi, I have gesture typing enabled on my optimus 2 but when I swipe from letter to letter it doesn't recognise it and I have to tap each letter at a time.  Any suggestions please?  Thanks

• Hello. how to enable always on mode so that the clock on the screen is constantly displayed?

• Is it possible to add additional functions to the physical buttons of the watch?

• @Daniil Pastushok

Hello Daniil,

Could you specify which physical function(s) you’d like to add?

Best wishes,

Ronald

• @Daniil Pastushok

Hello Daniil,

Sorry to inform that KOSPET OPTIMUS 2 does not have that feature, yet our newly developed TANK T2 supports always-on time display.

To view more, please visit: https://kospet.com/products/kospet-tank-t-2-smartwatch

Best regards,

Ronald

• 1 / 2