KOSPET TANK M1 Smartwatch Manual

•  

KOSPET TANK M1 Smartwatch Manual - English & German & French :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/114vO1DMq77jL-UiKf5_2ipYUA-8KjaN1?usp=sharing

• I just bought the kospet tank m1 watch and the sleep system is very approximate on the one hand it lights up at times that we do not understand and on the other by working at night and sleeping during the day from 8:00 a.m. am I would like it to analyze my sleep but it only works at night, how can I solve this problem?

• @chrys v Hello dear, KOSPET TANK M1 Smartwatch, the watch needs to be successfully connected with the mobile phone APP Da Fit, the watch time will be automatically synchronized with the mobile phone time; the sleep monitoring time of KOSPET TANK M1 is from 08:00 pm to 10:00 am; sleep usually occurs at night monitor.

• Just received this watch for Father's day that I ordered from Amazon.  It is a great watch.  However, I cannot get the shake-awake to respond as programmed.  No matter if I have it on or off, if I shake my wrist, the watch face turns on.  How do I resolve?

• @Terran Hightower Hello friend, When there is a message/call on the watch, the watch will vibrate to remind you, and then you need to press the button to turn on the screen to view. If you want to turn off the function of raising your hand to brighten the screen, you need to turn it off in the mobile APP DA FIT operation.

• segui las instrucciones para conectar mi tank m1 a mi sistema ios pero, solo me da notificaciones de llamada pero no de sms o whatsapp, lo probe en ios y android, en ninguno de los 2 funcionan las notificaciones alguna ¿recomendacion?

• @javier martinez Hello friend, please don't worry, I suggest you check the connection of your watch first.
    If you can't accept the message reminder, please download the app "da fit" on your phone in advance, then turn on Bluetooth on your phone, turn on "da fit", search and connect the watch device through da fit, and then turn on the message function reminder.
    Please do not connect the watch in the phone system, settings, bluetooth, and watch alone.

• Hello,

My notifications are on but nothing gets sent to my watch. I have restarted my phone and reset my watch and no change. 

• @James Brayley

Hello James,

Sorry for the problem you’ve met with. To help you solve it, please contact our Customer Support via email: official@kospet.com with the complete purchase history and a video related to that issue.

Best wishes,

Ronald

• Dear Kospet. I bought tank-2. How do you turn the sleep on? My tracker does not track the sleep. Thank you

• Hi. I have linked the phone OK. But the product pictures in Amazon show as if I could read the messages on the watch, but all I see are notifications saying "1 WhatsApp message", or "1 missed call", but can't read them. Also, it does not vibrate or anything on incoming calls, I only get a "missed call" notification when I don't answer. Is there any manual on how should settings be configured in Android to solve these issues? How should Gmail, or Phone caller notifications, for example be configured (allow, not allow, silent, vibrate, etc)?