KOSPET PRIME 2 Smartwatch - Flash ROM

• hello. my camera not working anymore. i didn't use my watch for 2 months and it was offline.  i see black screen when i open the camera. i also installed 3rd part camera apps but still not working. can you please help me for solve this issue?

• @uğur tekeli 

Hi Dear users, we are sorry for the unexpected problem.
    In order to better solve your problem, please provide the firmware version of your PRIME 2 smartwatch, and the related pictures of the problem, and send it to our official KOSPET after-sales email: after-sales@kospet.com. We will verify the problem for you and solve it for you, please don't worry!

• Hola desde hace quince dias la cámara no me funciona. He probado con aplicaciones de terceros y sigue sin funcionar.

Lo peor de todo es que la videollamadas no funciona, antes al menos salian invertidas pero ahora la pantalla aparece oscura.

Necesito ayuda. Gracias.

• @Antonio Gomez Molina 

Hi Dear users, We apologize for the unexpected issue!

In this case, it is recommended that you download the KOSPET PRIME 2 smart watch toolkit for Flashing. If it does not work.
    Please describe your problem in detail and attach pictures/video, contact our official after-sales email, our after-sales colleagues will solve it for you. Email: after-sales@kospet.com

• Dear customer support,

i have bought a prime 2 last month and had good experinces with it. However, whatsapp (or any other messenger app) is not working properly. Apparently whatsapp is not allowed to work in the background and the system kills all app activities while the app is in the background.however, my email app is working perfectly and runs in the background all the time(without being killed). could you help me with that? 

• @Hans Ha Hello friend, it is recommended that you check the settings of the watch to see if the third-party APP is running.
    Step: Optimization-Third-party apps adapter. Open it.