KOSPET PRIME S Smartwatch - Flash ROM

•  

Please note KOSPET PRIME S Smartwatch has two versions of software.

Version 1: KOSPET_PRIME_S_V1.6_20210727
    Version 2: KOSPET_PRIME_S_PIX_V1.1_20210917

Be sure to download the corresponding software version according to the corresponding watch version to upgrade (flashing ROM)!!

Please confirm the version of KOSPET PRIME S before operating the Flashing ROM.
    Operation steps: Settings - About Watch - Scroll down to the bottom to check!
    If the version number of the watch has "PIX", please select the software package to upgrade the PIX.

Version 1: KOSPET_PRIME_S_V1.6_20210727

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IHHQs-XL_38L_GxJqA-qxuGmQdZ4_ZW-/view?usp=sharing

Version 2: KOSPET_PRIME_S_PIX_V1.1_20210917

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GoGR7h735LpJ8l04nGQAQZ62fpCMA14y/view?usp=sharing

• after flashing this firmware watch stuck on error, please reboot device

• @danilo danilo Hello dear, this may be related to the operation, I have already reported your problem to the after-sales support team (email: after-sales@kospet.com). Please don't worry, we will assist you to do it. Please pay attention to the mail information! Thanks!

• Same here. Atfer flashing watch stuck with same error as mencioned above. My firmware version is V1.6-20210727

After-sales told me to charge the watch e try again but watch is 100% charged.

Error, Please reboot device

• @Zé Manel Hello dear, we are sorry for the unexpected problem. This may be an operational problem, not being flashed successfully. I have forwarded your question to the after-sales support team and they will contact you to help you solve it, or they can do it remotely for you. Please don't worry, we will assist you to solve the problem for you.

• Same my device also says error please reboot device! I've already emailed kospet after sales support! Very FUSTRATED.

• A part of the firmware is missing I think and because of this the error please reboot your device is showing!

• @SURYADEEP SEN Hello dear, we are sorry for the unexpected problem. I consulted the after-sales team support and they have feedback that they are solving the problem for you. Please pay attention to the mail information. Our staff will help you solve the problem!

• Any update about this? I have 2 watchs not functional because of that! Any solution found?! 

• One thing I noticed is, in my others PRIME S, firmware flash takes about 400 seconds to finish, these ones takes half (217 seconds). Same procedure.

• @Zé Manel Hello dear, this link is currently the latest version of KOSPET PRIME S's software. Please describe the specific problem you encountered. Sometimes it may be an operational problem that leads to failure, we can arrange relevant after-sales support colleagues to solve the problem remotely for you.

• @KOSPET Official I need to flash my kospet prime watch

• I forgot my kospet prime watch password. Please help

• @Knight Fury Hello dear, if you forget the password, you need to flash ROM reset on the watch to enter the system.
    The following are the software, tools and tutorials for KOSPET PRIME smart watch, please check:

KOSPET PRIME Smartwatch - Flash ROM :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ill8UzpTR52oDsZ12eB71sPnC23DA4_o/view?usp=sharing

If you have any questions in operation and need help, please feel free to contact us!

Email: after-sales@kospet.ccom

• Hi,

There is some problem I was unable to power on the watch. So I was bound to flash it but after flashing watch stuck on error, please reboot device. Please help. Just purchased this watch 3 month back only

• @NP Sahoo Hello dear, we are sorry for the unexpected problem.
    May I know your computer is WIN7 system or WIN 10 system? WIN10 system operation needs to operate more settings, you can refer to the tutorial.
    I have forwarded your question to the after-sales support team and they will contact you to help you solve it, or they can do it remotely for you. Please don't worry, we will assist you to solve the problem for you.

• Hi everyone, I found a solution for this problem.!

For some reason some KOSPET PRIME S are equipped with TFT or PIX Chips, so when you use the firmware KOSPET_PRIME_S_V1.6_20210727 in watchs with PIX chip will return the message "Error, Please Reboot" after flash.

For the watchs with PIX Chip you must use the following firmware --> KOSPET_PRIME_S_PIX_V1.1_20210917 (Copy this firmware name and paste on Google to find the download link)

For the watchs with TFT Chip you must use the following firmware --> KOSPET_PRIME_S_V1.6_20210727 (You can use the link above provided by Kospet)

I have made all tests and everything works perfectly.

• @Zé Manel Hello dear, thank you for your feedback and help.
    We have corrected the software package information so that customers can download the corresponding version software to upgrade according to their own watch version.
    Thank you very much for your message! Have a nice day : )

1. @KOSPET Official Hello \i emailed twice with no response, my Prime S is bricked after only 12 days. im learning and trying to flash it but i keep getting a "failed; user cancel" in random places and i don't know what to do about it.  i'm so close but this error is stopping me from getting it to work again. Im using windows 10 and the downloaded pix file with the supplied flash program. i also tried the most recent upgradedownload with no success. I have no phone, this was my backup phone and i cant call or text anyone so please help as soon as possible. thank you.

• @Anthony Delduca Hi dear, sorry, it may be the time difference. The after-sales team replied to you late.
    Software update problems for KOSPET PRIME S require confirmation of version problems. If an error occurs, it may be related to version & operation. Our after-sales team colleagues will contact you to understand your problem and help you solve it. I have notified you as soon as possible to give priority to replying to your email to solve the problem for you. Please do not worry.

• 1 / 2