KOSPET PRIME S Smartwatch - Flash ROM

• @KOSPET Official Thank you, I received email and messaged back, thank you again!

• I already own kospet prime s (pix) since last year... but you don't update your android app nether watch firmware? Please make the watch software lighter and faster and a workable mobile apps with call notification on watch and can be answered by watch. Thank you

• @Mamun Chow Hello dear, Thank you for choosing KOSPET.
    For your feedback on the KOSPET PRIME S connection to the mobile APP, if there is a new version update, the APP will prompt you to update the latest version.
    For your feedback on answering calls through the watch, you need to install a sim card on the watch. When someone dials the number of your watch sim card, you can call directly through the watch.
    Thank you for your support of KOSPET, if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to serve & answer for you!

• @KOSPET Official 

Thanks for your reply. But what I wanted to know is that Since I connect my smartwatch to mobile with BT, how can I actually see any calls on my Phone in smart watch? like a call notification. Usually these options are in mobile apps. But GaoFit app has no options like this.

any alternative? 

• @Mamun Chow Hello dear, if you want to realize the Bluetooth calling function in KOSPET PRIME S. Sorry this is not supported.
    Please do not directly connect the watch through the mobile phone→settings→Bluetooth, and be sure to connect the watch through the APP Gao Fit.
    After the connection is successful, you can enable the call/message notification reminder function, so that when your phone has a message or an incoming call, the watch will also notify you synchronously, but it does not support replying on the watch, please reply on the phone.

• Прошивка не грузится на телефон Samsung S20.пишет не верный формат файла.

• hi

how are you , can ayone help me

• @Andrii Karpenko Hello friend, sorry for the late reply. The firmware installation package needs to be downloaded and operated from the computer. Can't do it from the phone. Please use your computer to open the corresponding version link and flash the ROM of the watch.

————————————————————

Привет друг, извини за поздний ответ. Пакет установки микропрограммы необходимо загрузить и использовать с компьютера. С телефона нельзя. Пожалуйста, используйте свой компьютер, чтобы открыть соответствующую ссылку версии и прошить ПЗУ часов.

• @agus haryoto Hello friend, what kind of problem are you having? Please describe it in detail and we will help you solve it!

• Hello there's Same issue my watch Kospet optimus 2 which buy two days back also i can able to connect but unfortunately WhatsApp call and notification there's no view option and attend the call option without sim card already installed gaofit app from play store 

• @KOSPET Official 

Hello there's Same issue my watch Kospet optimus 2 which buy two days back also i can able to connect but unfortunately WhatsApp call and notification there's no view option and attend the call option without sim card already installed gaofit app from play store

• 2 / 2